- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr 30 min
- Total: 4 hr
- Serving: 8-12 servings
Easy to clean up turkey dinner baked in a bag.
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 turkey size oven safe bag
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 16-20 pound frozen turkey, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the flour to the bag and shake to coat. Place the bag inside of a large roasting pan. Set the vegetables inside.
- Brush the butter over the turkey and place in the bag. Seal the bag off with a nylon tie and cut slits in top.
- Bake for 3 1/2 hours or until done.