- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This Baileys cocktail can be served in place of dessert due to its rich decadence and sweet and creamy taste.
- 1-1/2 ounces Baileys with a Hint of Caramel
- 1 barspoon hazelnut liqueur
- 1 barspoon vanilla liqueur plus extra to rim glass
- 1 ounce half and half
- crushed almonds to rim glass
- Place the crushed almonds onto a plate. Run some vanilla liqueur around the rim of a glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the almonds, pressing gently to adhere.
- Place the remaining ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass; serve immediately.