- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This sweet and flavorful concoction is made with Bailey's Irish Cream, Butterscotch and Goldschläger Schnaps and Sambuca, giving it a creamy taste with cinnamon and licorice flavor.
- 1 ounce Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1/2 ounce Goldschläger Schnaps
- Float of Sambuca Liqueur
- Whipped cream to garnish
- Cocoa powder to garnish
- Place the Bailey's Irish Cream, Butterscotch Schnapps and Goldschläger into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Float the Sambuca liqueur on the top of the drink and then garnish with some whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder; serve immediately.