- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The decadent taste of Bailey’s Coffee Irish Cream liqueur blends beautifully with the spicy taste of the rum and the sweet-tart taste of the Maraschino cherry juice.
- 1-1/2 ounces Baileys Coffee Irish Cream liqueur
- 1 ounce Jamaican Rum
- dash of Maraschino cherry juice plus to rim glass
- Table spoon of cinnamon
- Table spoon of sugar
- Place the cinnamon and sugar onto a plate, and mix to combine. Run some cherry juice around the rim of a glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the sugar mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
- Put the Baileys, rum and Maraschino into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass; serve immediately.