- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The sweet and creamy taste of Baileys is highlighted by the hint of coffee and the tangy Maraschino cherry juice.
- 2 ounces Baileys with a hint of Coffee
- 1/2 ounce Rum
- 1 dash Maraschino cherry juice
- Cinnamon to garnish
- Sugar to garnish
- Place some sugar and cinnamon on a piece of wax paper. Lightly wet the rim of a cocktail glass and then dip into the sugar mixture to coat.
- Place the Baileys and the rum into a cocktail shaker, and then fill with ice. Shake the mixture for a few seconds to combine.
- Carefully pour the cherry juice into the bottom of the glass, and then top with the strained rum mixture. Serve at once.