- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A creamy blend of Baileys Irish Cream and chai tea make the perfect pair. Serve this cocktail hot or cold depending on your own personal preference.
- 1-1/2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 3 ounces brewed chai tea, cooled
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- cinnamon stick to garnish
- Place the tea and the brown sugar into a cocktail glass and stir well until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Fill the glass with ice and then add the Baileys. Stir to combine with the cinnamon stick and then serve immediately.