- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail suits rum fans as it is made from a blend of three different kinds of the spirit: dark rum, light rum and 151-proof rum.
- 1/2 ounce dark rum
- 1/2 ounce light rum
- 1/2 ounce 151-proof rum
- 1/2 ounce Kahlúa
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- Wedge of pineapple and a maraschino cherry
- Put a highball glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake vigorously for 35 seconds to combine.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass filled with fresh cracked ice and garnish with the pineapple and cherry; serve immediately.