- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail uses fresh green apple, not a chemical-ridden syrupy schnapps substitute, to flavor this citron vodka, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup blend.
- 1 quarter green apple, seeded
- 2 ounces citron vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- Apple knot to garnish
- Place a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the apple in a cocktail shaker and muddle until juicy.
- Place the vodka, lemon juice and simple syrup into the cocktail shaker, fill with ice and then shake vigorously for 35 seconds to combine.
- Double strain the mixture into the prepared glass, garnish with the apple knot and then serve immediately.