- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: Makes 24 Stuffed Dates
Nothing compliments the sweet taste of dates better than a slice of salty bacon.
- 24 Pitted Dates
- 8 Slices Bacon, cut in half
- 3 Ounces Blue Cheese, cumbled
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice each date in half and then carefully fill with pieces of blue cheese.
- Close the dates and wrap with a half slice of bacon around the outside of the date, and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the stuffed dates onto a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, flip the dates, and then bake for another 15 minutes or until the bacon is crisp.
- Drain the dates on a paper towel and then transfer to a serving palter.