- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A cream filled rolled chicken breast wrapped in bacon.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped cream cheese with onion and chives
- 6 bacon strips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch dish.
- Pound the chicken to 1/2-inch thickness. Evenly spread the cream cheese over the flattened chicken breasts. Evenly dot the butter and seasoned with salt. Roll each breast and wrap in a piece of bacon.
- Arrange seam side down in the prepared pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Broil 6 inches from the heat for about 3 minutes to brown the chicken and crisp the bacon.