- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 8-10
An all time favorite, Bacon Wrap Ups will be the first appetizer your guests will grab. So make extra!
- 1 pound bacon
- 1, 14 ounce can pineapple chunks
- 1 large can water chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar for rolling
- Marinate water chestnuts in soy sauce overnight.
- Cut bacon strips in half. On one strip of bacon, place one water chestnut and one pineapple chunk fold bacon around and secure with toothpick.
- Roll wrap ups in brown sugar and place on a baking sheet.
- Broil in oven turning to brown both sides until done. Serve warm.