- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 5
Delicious soup of baked potatoes with mouth-watering bacon strips.
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup plain flour
- 7 cups milk
- 4 large potatoes (bake, cool, peel them and then make the cubes out of them)
- 4 sliced green onions
- 10 bacon strips (cook them and make bacon crumbs out of them)
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (shred it)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Add flour to it and stir until smooth.
- Slowly add milk and stir until thickened. Then add potatoes and onions.
- Stir constantly and bring it to boil.
- Simmer the heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Now add other ingredients and stir until cheese melts.
- Serve hot.