- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 24 Servings
A great spread to serve for Sunday night football, this appetizer is delicious with crackers or toasted cocktail bread.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coarse ground pepper
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 7 slices (3/4 cup) bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 ounces (3/4 cup) cheddar cheese, shredded
- Using a mixer, beat the mayonnaise, cream cheese and pepper together in a small bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to a 9-inch round dish, and spread evenly on the bottom.
- Top the cheese mixture with the lettuce, bacon, tomato, green onions and cheese, and serve.