- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Creamy, cheesy, slow cooked bacon dip.
- 1 (16 ounce) package cubed Mexican Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 tablespoon dry minced onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/2 cup whipped cream of half-and-half cream
- 16 slices bacon, fried, drained and crumbled
- Combine everything but the bacon in a slow cooker. Cook covered on low for 1 hour, stirring often to melt cheese.
- Fold three-fourths of the bacon into the cheese mixture. Sprinkle the remaining over top and serve.