- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 15 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Bacon wrapped chicken breasts served over rice.
- 1 (2.5 ounce) jar dried beef
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 (10 ounce) cans golden mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) package parmesan-butter rice mix, prepared according to the package instructions
- Slice the dried beef and spread in the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Wrap each chicken breast with a slice of bacon. Arrange over the beef.
- Heat the soup and water in a saucepan and pour over the chicken. Cook covered for 7-8 hours. Serve over the prepared rice.