- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 1 loaf
A dense, unexpected bread
- 12 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 egg
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- dash Tabasco sauce
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a loaf pan.
- Lightly beat the eggs, mix in biscuit mix and cheese.
- Add in the milk, onion and Tabasco. Mix well.
- Stir in the bacon walnuts.
- Pour into your greased pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes, then turn onto a cooling rack.