- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Your kids will agree that everything tastes better with bacon, even Brussels sprouts.
- 2 slices bacon
- 3/4 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the bacon into a small skillet over low heat and cook until crisp. Remove from the pan and place on a paper towel to drain.
- Put the Brussels sprouts into the skillet and sauté over medium heat for 3 minutes, and then add the water and simmer, covered, for about 6 minutes.
- Transfer the sprouts to a bowl, sprinkle with some salt and pepper and then add the crumbled bacon.