- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 32
If you like blue cheese you will love these little puffs.
- 8 slices bacon
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 20 (9" x 14") sheets AthensÂ™ Twin Pack Fillo Dough
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- In a small skillet, fry bacon until crisp.
- Drain well and crumble.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, Swiss cheese, blue cheese, mayonnaise and bacon.
- Layer 5 sheet of fillo brushing each with melted butter.
- Cut into eight 3-inch squares.
- Repeat with remaining fillo.
- Fill each fillo square with 1 teaspoon of filling. Bring sides up towards center and pinch edges to seal. Brush with butter.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 20 to 25 minutes until golden.