- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 18 bars
Bacon biscuit recipe.
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese
- 6 slices bacon, crisped and crumbled
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 3 tablespoons bacon drippings
- Mix together the cheese, bacon and biscuit mix. Prepare the dough according to the package for rich biscuits using the bacon drippings in place of salad oil.
- Knead and roll out to 10x6 inches. Cut into 6 10x1 inch strips, then cut into thirds to make 18 bars.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet 1 inch apart and bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.