- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4-6 servings
An easy but flavor packed bean side dish. The perfect BBQ companion.
- 2 (!5 ounce) cans pork and beans, slightly drained
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 strips bacon
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Mix together everything but the bacon. Spread into the prepared pan and lay the bacon strips over top. Bake for 50 minutes uncovered.