- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6
Your backyard grill is for more than just hotdogs and hamburgers. Grill a juicy pork tenderloin for a meal your whole family will enjoy.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 (3/4 pound each) pork tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Put the lemon juice, oregano, parsley, tenderloins and olive oil into a large, zip-lock plastic bag.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Take the tenderloins out of the bag and sprinkle salt and pepper on the meat.
- Grill over medium heat until meat is cooked to your liking.
- Slice thinly and serve.