- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 3/4 cup
Here is the recipe for a classic BBQ rub that works well on beef, chicken and ribs. You can also sprinkle this seasoning in ground beef for burgers for an added kick of flavor.
- 2 tablespoons smoked Spanish paprika
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons Sugar in the Raw
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated onion
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated garlic
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and mix with a whisk to combine.
- For a smoother rub, place all of the ingredients into a spice grinder and process until the texture becomes extremely fine.
- The bbq rub can be stored in a glass container with a tightly-fitted lid for 7 months.