- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Pancakes are nice. But thick, fluffy, whole wheat pancakes, resplendent with the crunch of toasted oats and the soft flavor of bananas? Well, that's just pure pancake paradise. Serve with pure maple syrup and freshly sliced strawberries.
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Coach's Oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup whole, soy or almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, mash banana well with fork.
- Mix in remaining ingredients with an electric mixer until well incorporated. Spoon onto hot griddle.