- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
To really augment the fresh taste of this summer beverage, use homemade iced tea. It will really add a more invigorating flavor.
- 2 parts Citron-Flavored Vodka
- 2 parts sweetened iced tea
- 1 part Limoncello or other lemon cordial
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- mint leaves for garnish
- Place the vodka, iced tea and Limoncello into a large pitcher filled with ice and then stir well to combine.
- Strain the mixture into a tall cocktail glass filled with fresh ice, and then garnish with some mint leaves and grated lemon zest.