- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This is quite a unique cocktail in presentation. Spicy rum is combined with fresh lime juice and black sugar to create this modern mixed drink.
- 2 ounces rum
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons black sugar
- 4 speared dried black eyed peas and 1 lime wedge to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 40 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the black eyed peas and lime wedge, and then serve immediately.