- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This spinach salad needs no pretense or colorful garnish to make it stand out; instead it makes a statement with its simple ingredients and delicious flavor.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 lightly packed cups baby spinach leaves, stems trimmed
- 1/2 cup shaved red onion
- Put the spinach and the onion into a large bowl.
- Place the honey, vinegar, Dijon mustard, and chives into a small bowl and whisk together to combine.
- In a slow yet steady stream, pour in the oil, while whisking vigorously to blend, and then season the vinaigrette with a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the spinach mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately.