- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
You’ll enjoy the tangy Parmesan, sweet pears and toasted almonds in this fresh salad. Serve with a cranberry vinaigrette that can also be used as a dipping sauce for meat and chicken.
- 1/2 cups canned cranberry sauce, whole-berry or jellied
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 8 cup mixed baby greens
- 3 medium pears cored and thinly sliced
- 2 oz toasted almonds (about 6 Tablespoons)
- 6 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Whisk together the cranberry sauce, vinegar, water, oil and mustard in a medium bowl. Add salt and freshly ground pepper taste.
- In a large serving bowl, place the mixed greens. Pour in the dressing and add the pears and nuts. Toss the salad well, in order to coat the greens. Sprinkle the shaved Parmesan on top and serve.