- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This baby bok choy salad is delicious and is a nice change from regular lettuce. Try it with some fruit for a little something extra.
- 2 bunches baby bok choy, cleaned and sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/8 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 (6 ounce) package chow mein noodles
- Dried cranberries, sliced apples, mandarin oranges (optional)
- In a glass container with a lid, combine olive oil, white vinegar, sugar and soy sauce. Close the container and shake until well mixed.
- Next, combine the baby bok choy, green onions, almonds and chow mein noodles in a salad bowl. Toss with dressing, garnish with fruit if desired and serve.