- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This cocktail was named after the small, orange baby aspirins most of us took at least once in our lives when we were young, as it seems to mimic that oddly enjoyable, orangey taste.
- 1 ounce Mandarin-infused Vodka
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 ounce of fresh orange juice
- Orange peel zest and cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnishes, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 25 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh, crushed ice; serve immediately garnished with the orange peel zest and the cherry.