- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr 30 min
- Total: 11 hr
- Serving: 6
For those who don't eat pork, you can use chicken or beef.
- 2 pounds boneless pork, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 large geen bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 32 oz can of baked beans, drained
- Combine pork, green peppers, onions and 1 cup of barbecue sauce in a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or high 4 to 5 hours.
- Stir in remaing barbecue sauce and beans.
- Cook another 30 minutes.