- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr 20 min
- Total: 6 hr 35 min
- Serving: 6
If you don't like a smokey flavor, try a different barbecue sauce.
- 2 lbs. lean stew meat, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 cup smoke-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- 1 can Lima beans, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Season beef with salt and pepper.
- Place in crock pot.
- In a bowl mix barbecue sauce and bouillon.
- Pour over the meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Add lima beans and cook on high 15 to 20 minutes.