- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A creamy salsa blended chicken dinner.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Canola oil
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch dish.
- Brown the chicken in the oil. Place in the prepared pan. Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the chicken. Pour the salsa over top.
- Bake covered for 35 minutes. Remove the chicken and place on a serving plate. Combine the sour cream with the leftover juices. Microwave on high for 2 minutes and serve over chicken.