- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Add 1 teaspoon of chili powder if you want a spicer taste. You can add ground turkey to this recipe also for a meaty dish.
- 1 pound dried black beans
- 1 jar of your favorite salsa
- Rinse beans.
- Place in a large bowl and cover with water.
- Soak at room temperature overnight.
- Drain beans.
- Pour beans in a crockpot with the salsa.
- Add enough water to just cover the beans.
- Stir gently.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.