- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 6-8 People
Red carpet events can take place right in your own kitchen or living room, not just Hollywood. Host your very own Family Awards gala by dressing up and serving this award winning pizza! You can dress up in fancy clothes or your favorite T-shirt and sweats. Regardless of the dress code, have each member in your family give and receive an award from Best Made Bed to Funniest Joke Teller -- every day can be special with nights like these.
- Pizza dough from bakery
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups Italian cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 1 bag fresh baby spinach
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Roll your pizza dough out on a greased pizza pan.
- Sauté the onion and garlic in some cooking spray (or a splash of olive oil).
- Add the spinach and cook it until it is wilted, about 2 to 3 minutes. It will look like you have a lot of spinach, but it will cook down to almost nothing!
- Set the mixture aside on a paper towel lined plate, then blot the mixture with more paper towels. (This is to ensure that your pizza is not soggy.)
- Sprinkle the garlic and the spinach mixture across the pizza.
- Add the feta and ricotta. Dollop the ricotta mixture across the pizza. (It will puff up and is delicious when it is baked!)
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes. Then slide the pizza off of the pizza pan and directly onto the oven rack. Bake for another 10 minutes then enjoy!