- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: Serves 12
This salad is loaded with healthy fats and makes a delicious addition to any meal.
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup very thinly sliced red radishes
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste
- Bibb lettuce leaves, hollowed tomatoes, cilantro sprigs for serving (optional)
- Peel and pit avocados. Dice and place in medium mixing bowl.
- Halve grape tomatoes and add to avocados in bowl. Sprinkle chopped onion and cilantro over the avocados and tomatoes; add blue cheese crumbles. Drizzle with olive oil and lime juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper and stir gently to combine.
- Cover salad and let stand for 30 minutes in refrigerator or at room temperature to allow flavors to blend. Serve on lettuce leaves or in hollowed-out tomatoes. Garnish with sprigs of cilantro, if desired.