- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 8
Avocado Mountain is a great layered appetizer served with tortilla chips.
- 4 ripe avocados
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 small can pitted ripe olives, drained and diced
- Mash avocados with lemon juice. Spread evenly in a large serving dish.
- Mix mayonaise, taco seasoning and sour cream together and spread over avocado layer. Sprinkle cheese, tomatoes and green onions. Finally top with diced olives. Serve with tortilla chips.