- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This cool, citrusy and creamy salsa can be served as a dip for tortilla chips or spooned over grilled chicken, fish and seafood as a delightful condiment.
- Finely grated lime zest, plus 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds honeydew melon, rind removed and melon cut into 1/4-inch dice 2-1/2 cups
- 1 Hass avocado, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the lime zest, lime juice and olive oil into a bowl and whisk together until blended.
- Gently fold in the honeydew melon and the avocado, and then sprinkle the mixture with a few pinches of salt and pepper; serve immediately.