- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6
Buttery, nutty avocados blend perfectly with chunks of tender mango and refreshing grapefruit. The light honey-lime dressing accents the natural flavors of the salad, takes no time to prepare and adds minimal calories to the dish. This recipe is brought to you by The Fitness Kitchen by Shelly Sinton.
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed (about 2 cups)
- 2 ripe mangoes, cubed (about 2 cups)
- 1 large white grapefruit, peeled, cut segments in half (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice of 2 limes
- Pinch salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Red leaf lettuce leaves, washed and separated
- Small head of radicchio, leaves washed and separated.
- Toss avocado, mango and grapefruit in a large bowl. Drizzle honey, lime juice, salt and pepper over fruit and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour or until cold. Line salad plates or bowls with brightly colored lettuce and radicchio leaves.
- Mound salad onto leaves and serve.