- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A creamy, avocado-based dipping sauce that that tastes wonderful with grilled steak and chicken.
- 1 English cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeño chile peppers
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Place the cucumber, avocado, sour cream, dill lime juice, chile peppers, garlic and sea salt into a blender, and blend until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Season to taste with additional salt if needed, and then transfer to a dipping bowl. Serve immediately.