- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6-8
Avocado Dip is layered with sour cream and taco sauce. Serve with tortilla chips and try to stop eating it!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 jar taco sauce (hot or mild) to cover avocado completely
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1, 8 ounce package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt to taste
- squeeze of lemon juice
- Chop a ripe avocado into small pieces. Mix with a little salt and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Spread taco sauce on top. Then spread sour cream on top.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar. Serve with tortilla chips