- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2
This smoothie can be garnished with blueberries on a tiny cocktail sword.
- 1/2 cup ice cubes or crushed ice
- 1 can peach nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 large, ripe California avocado, peeled, seeded, cut in small chunks
- 1 carton non-fat vanilla or peach yogurt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed, picked over, well-drained
- Place all ingredients in blender with lid.
- Blend on high speed for two minutes or until smooth and creamy.