- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 8
Easy to prepare and a wonderful source of vitamin E, folate and fiber, this creamy summer dip is perfect for summer picnics or rainy afternoons on the couch.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 can white kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- Halve, pit and peel avocados. Scoop flesh into food processor or blender. Add beans, garlic, pepper, cumin, red pepper and lemon juice. Blend until creamy. Fold in chopped onion.