- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
This dish is a delightful replacement to a typical green salad. Use either Hass or Floridian avocados, with the former being slightly creamier and the latter being a bit milder with a slightly sweeter flavor.
- 1 avocados, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Artfully arrange the sliced avocado and onions on a serving dish and then top with the olive oil and vinegar. Sprinkle the mixture with a few pinches of salt and pepper, and then serve immediately as the avocado will brown quickly.