- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Thin slices of avocado and pink grapefruit are drizzled with tangy Dijon vinaigrette to create this elegant summer dish.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 3-1/4 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 ripe hass avocados
- 3 large pink grapefruits
- chervil leaves to garnish
- 1 teaspoon finely grated grapefruit zest to garnish
- Put the mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and then slowly add the oil while whisking vigorously to emulsify.
- Segment the grapefruits using a sharp knife and arrange onto a plate. Peel, de-stone and slice the avocados and arrange the slices on top of the grapefruit.
- Drizzle the salad with the vinaigrette, garnish with the chervil and zest, and serve immediately.