- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 People
This salsa is one of the easiest and most delicious salsas out there. The use of fresh, juicy tomatoes, soft avocado, crunchy cucumber and a dash of salt and pepper makes this an undeniably addictive appetizer. Serve with salty tortilla chips or on top of tacos for an incredible flavor combination!
- 3/4 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, seeded, halved and chopped
- 1-1/2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lime, 1/2 half squeezed, 1/2 saved for garnish
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, mix together cucumber, avocado, tomatoes, lime juice, cilantro and salt and pepper.
- Chill for at least an hour and serve with additional lime garnish.