- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8
Avocado and Crab Dip is a versatile appetizer that can be served hot or cold.
- 2 large avocados, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1, 6 ounce package frozen crab meat, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- assorted crackers, tortilla chips or corn chips
- In a medium bowl, toss avocados with 1 tablespoon lemon juice and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and remaining lemon juice. Stir in all remaining ingredients, except crab meat and avocados. Gently fold in crab meat and avocados.
- To serve warm: Pour mixture in a greased 8 inch square baking pan. Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees F until heated through and bubbly. Stir gently before serving.