- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Many studies claim that avocados and artichokes can lower your cholesterol. Either way, this salad is both a healthy and delicious combination of flavors and contrasting textures.
- 2 artichokes, cooked
- 1 cup watercress, lightly rinsed
- 2 avocados, stoned and halved
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 24 green olives
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the artichokes, lengthwise, in half and then place into a bowl with the watercress. Peel the avocado, cut into chunks and then add to the bowl along with the scallions, olives and a few pinches of salt and pepper.
- Gently toss the mixture to combine and then drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice. Serve immediately.