- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Who would have thought that adding beer to a cocktail could taste so good. Try this concoction that uses St. Peter’s Cream Stout.
- 2 ounces Averna Amaro
- 1 ounce stout (St. Peter’s Cream Stout works well)
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 egg
- Fresh nutmeg
- Place the Averna Amaro, stout and bitters into a cocktail shaker, and then stir in the egg.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then shake the mixture vigorously for 5 seconds to combine.
- Double strain the mixture into a wine glass and add a sprinkle of freshly ground nutmeg to garnish.