- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 people
These average chicken nachos are anything but average!
- 6 green onions, sliced, white parts and tops separated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked, shredded
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Medium Salsa
- 1/8 tsp. salt and pepper to taste
- 6 oz. tortilla chips (1/2 of 12-oz. pkg.)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Cook and stir white parts of onions and garlic in hot oil in large skillet until tender.
- Add chicken, salsa, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Spread chips onto baking sheet; cover with chicken mixture and cheese.
- Bake 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with green onion parts and tomatoes.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 680 calories, 40g total fat, 13g saturated fat, 1g trans fat, 120mg cholesterol, 1100mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate, 4g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 41g protein, 25%DV vitamin A, 20%DV vitamin C, 50%DV calcium, 15%DV iron. TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.