- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The gin-based Avant Cocktail is made with a blend of fresh basil, grapes and L'Esprit de June; an exotic and unique vine flower liqueur.
- 2 ounces gin
- 1/4 ounce L'Esprit de June
- 5 green grapes plus 1 to garnish
- 2 basil leaves
- 1/8 ounce fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- Tonic water to fill
- Place the grapes and the basil into a cocktail shake and muddle gently.
- Add the gin, L'Esprit de June, lemon and simple syrup to the shaker, and vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice, fill with tonic water and then garnish with a grape; serve immediately.